Monday, January 23, 2006

The Interview

"What's that? Oh. I'll thank you to call me Charles, please. Charles Wagon. Yes, that's right. I've become so much more than a dog food over the years. Not that the pet food industry hasn't been good to me, mind, because lord knows that it has....it's just that I've decided to branch out a bit, be a little more...oh, I don't know...a little more ME I guess, you know? I felt like I've been hiding for a while behind this thing, this character, this pile of DOG FOOD, do you understand what I'm saying? Maybe I'm just fooling myself. Maybe that's all I'm ever going to be. Chuck Wagon. Chase me around the kitchen, you mindless little shrew!!! God! Oh, oh I'm sorry. What did you ask again? Oh yes. The bank is just ahead on the right. Thank you--thanks. Bye now."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home